kPvP is closing click here for info

98DF98 98DF98 6 years ago

Hey,

So I saw the post Kyuhl made about the new thing on the event server which allowes you to generate a custom world. Link: https://kpvp.in/forum/topic/54

I was thinking about an "event" which I used to play with my friends on a private server. Here is it:

All of the players will get teleported in to a custom world. It doesn't have to be big, but the point is that it won't be exactly same from one time to another. Like sometimes there is water nearby and another time it can be lava. 

The players will be randomly placed into two groups: Normals and Feastwinners.

1. -Normals: Spawn with mostly no armour. Some of them can have an iron or leather armour-part. But most of them don't have any armour at all. They will all carry a lot of blocks. The Normals will also get lucky by recieving a kit. Like stomper, endermage, switcher etc. All of them will also recieve stuff like shovel, axe, hoe. All of them will ofcourse start with a stonesword.
  2. -Feastwinners: Spawn with a combination of diamond and iron armour. They will aslo get kits (not endermage). They will aslo spawn with blocks, but not as many as the Normals spawn with. That's the point with the Biome. You will be able to pick up your own blocks, just like in a real HG. Every Feastwinner will get an iron or a diamond sword with a random lvl 1 enchantment. They might also have random potions in their inventory.

The event start as I said with the players getting teleported to the game and recieving a kit. The Feastwinners won't be spawned next to the Normals. After that all the players will have 2 mins Invincibility. Which means you will collect blocks if you are a Feastwinner and build your way up if you are a Normal.

The goal for the Feastwinners is to kill all the Normals, and the point for the Normals is to kill all the Feastwinners. If no one have won after a curtain amount of time, the winners would be team with most kills! ^^

*Killing an allied, camping as a Feastwinner or afking to win the event will be disqualified*

Well, that's kinda it. Feel free to add other stuff if you want and tell me what you think about it below! ^.^

Aeenath Aeenath 6 years ago · Last edited 6 years ago by Aeenath

-sniped-
98DF98
Great idea & great post. Although you wrote a long I thought it would be like more stuff, not just two teams that have to kill each other. (Not trying to hate, I love the idea ^.^)
However, if the FeastWinners have iron armor and diamond swords, they will be able to kill the other team easily.
 Something that I thought is that when you kill a FeastWinner while being a Normal you could get his items, and share the loot with all the team so you can all get a bit more op. Something that I love is that if you are a Normal you actually need to be smart & play with all your team having a strategy.
Would honestly love to play! 

98DF98 98DF98 6 years ago · Last edited 6 years ago by 98DF98

Great idea & great post. Although you wrote a long I thought it would be like more stuff, not just two teams that have to kill each other. (Not trying to hate, I love the idea ^.^)
However, if the FeastWinners have iron armor and diamond swords, they will be able to kill the other team easily.
 Something that I thought is that when you kill a FeastWinner while being a Normal you could get his items, and share the loot with all the team so you can all get a bit more op. Something that I love is that if you are a Normal you actually need to be smart & play with all your team having a strategy.
Would honestly love to play! 

Good Idea. That could be a good addition ;) Thanks for the feedback :)

Kyuhl Kyuhl 6 years ago

I used to have an event similar to this on the old server I owned, it was extremely fun to play even though we didn't host it much.

The only problem I can see is that the kits are not on the Event server, would that be an issue or do you think it'd still be an enjoyable event? I can't really think of a way around this at the current time.

98DF98 98DF98 6 years ago

If the kits aren't available I guess it could work out anyway ^^

I just like the concept and I would enjoy it anyway ;) 

Robin_DD_J Robin_DD_J 6 years ago

I love the idea! 

CheeseKid2 CheeseKid2 6 years ago

With or without kits, this still sounds like it would be great! Maybe it could be eventually implemented into the normal kits server where kits could work, only problem is sorting out perms :3

Users Online (0):

Shortlink: https://kpvp.in/topic_64

Tweet