kPvP is closing click here for info

DSlayer14 DSlayer14 6 years ago

It's been a fantastic journey, a wonderful chapter of my minecraft adventure which I'll hardly forget, mostly the people..

It all started out when I was looking for a way to revamp my minecraft "love", you probably been through this aswell, you get a bit bored, stop doing what you regularly do and just can't find a thing to do in minecraft, in my case I would go on and watch old minecraft SMP videos, like Etho's, JL's, VintageBeef's, etc..
But then I found the pvp aspect of minecraft, and I actually enjoyed it quite a lot, so I started bouncing from server to server looking for a way to have fun, started with factions, then moved up to survival games and eventually hunger games, I wanted to see videos about Hunger Games or general PvP so I started browsing youtube until I came across a channel that was releasing a KitPvP server.

I had no idea what that meant, I just wanted to check it out, couldn't wait for it to open, when it finally did, I got the chance to get to know the community way better then I had ever known..

After a few months I eventually started to work my way around try-harding for a staff position, before I got enforcer I had like 15 friends telling me I was getting it and I couldn't stop thinking about it, specially in class.. lol

When I actually got it I was so scared to mess things up, I would watch carefully my keyboard just so I wouldn't fail a key!
Six months later I was told I was getting mod, and I felt like I when I was told I was getting enforcer, just couldn't wait for it!

After getting mod, I spent like 30minutes studying and  memorizing all the commands, and another 30 minutes searching for tips, tricks, advices on how to become a better mod, just so I would't screw anything up.

It's been a wonderful server, a great community and a fantastic journey.

The thing that will probably cost me the most is the fact that people that I know and I like might stop keeping in touch, so I wanted to know what everyone's doing after kPvP, or where are you going to play...

Special thanks to:
Rodrigo
jiveturkeey
rodripinto_98
not raikoh
Panda
Deadly
Akin
plastik
jeppa
Sheeaper
Shaddy