kPvP is closing click here for info

roebe99 roebe99 6 years ago · Last edited 6 years ago by roebe99

Hi, I guess it`s my turn.

I joined the KingsPvP Server like 1 1/2 Years ago. First I wasn`t active cause it wasn`t my main Server. After I got bored of Pot-PvP I decided to get active on SoupPvP-Servers. I just knew kKits. PvPDojo and schmockyyy didn`t exist at this time! I played alot with FloGra & punto66 cause they were always kind to me and they`re GHG`s. We just played in /warp main cause /warp hg didn`t exist! I got more and more active on the Server. I remember the Time when I got banned for hacking (I guess). I was like: -acöäuüvjszwiqftmtjdhrodiuni6jo. Anyways. I guess it was an accident and I just appealed and I got unbanned 24 Hours later. I got the Enforcer Rank like 4 Month ago and I was really happy to be a Staff Member on such a great Server. I was just playing in /warp Stone and then Cake said I should join the ts3. He told me I should turn on my microphone. I told him that I`m not allowed to speak with guys which I don`t know. I felt really bad saying this... I had a great time on the Server as an Enforcer. It made very happy and I had a lot of fun with you guys. I`d like to thank you guys all make me feel happy. I could call a lot of Guys but I guess this would take Ages. So here`s some:

CakePvP, DomoPvP, AeroPvP, Shabuwa: Thanks for everything you done on the Server. As we always say: kPvP wouldn`t be the same without you. Thanks!

CheeseKid: I dont know you that well, you were always nice to me. You`re great guy with a lot of Patient. Keep it up man!

Robin_DD_J: Also a pretty good friend on the Server. You were always nice to me. Keep it up and cya in the future! :)

xRaikoh & DSlayer: I dont know you both that well but you`re friendly, cool  and chilled! ;)

jiveturkeey: I don`t know you that good but you`re a nice guy, always friendly!

DeadlyWinter: I really like you. You`re black and always kind! Great Addition to the kPvP-Staff Team! Keep the good work up!

njb_said & Kyuhl: njb, you`re a great Coder and really supporting the Server Thanks! Kyuhl, you`re the best Admin. You`re always kind to me and you`re helping me when I have a Problem! You`re both really good Admins!

xXKingAlexXx: I always Skype with you even if I`m not talking. You`re a cool friend and I hope I see you in the future! Cya!

Especally a big Thank you to:

Plastikpeppi1: Danke für alles was du für mich gemacht hast. Du hast mir immer geholfen wenn ich Hilfe brauchte.

CrafteyPvP: Ebenfalls Vielen Dank an dich! Immer nett und man konnte sich immer auf dich verlassen!

98DF98: You`re one of my best Friend on the Server. You make me feel happy playing on this Server. Concratulation again on getting Modeator! Keep up the good work! ;)

Thanks to everyone! I`m looking forward to the new Project and I`m sure it`ll be great!

Thanks for reading and again sorry for bad english a last time here on the kKits Forums!

-Roebee

Likes (2):

Aeenath Aeenath 6 years ago

Awh, goodbye Roebe D:<

Likes (1):

98DF98 98DF98 6 years ago

Thanks for what you said about me... :) 

I can't make my thank-post on my phone, so you'll have to wait for that... You've been a really great friend and I really hope that we can keep in touch! <3

I also look forward for the little project ;) 

Thanks for everything! And see you later! ;) 

DarthCrush DarthCrush 6 years ago

Ahh roebe I remember the time you asked me how to get enforcer. I gave you some tips and 1 month later you got it! :) thanks for everything :)

roebe99 roebe99 6 years ago

Thanks for what you said about me... :) 

I can't make my thank-post on my phone, so you'll have to wait for that... You've been a really great friend and I really hope that we can keep in touch! <3

I also look forward for the little project ;) 

Thanks for everything! And see you later! ;) 

98DF98 6 years ago

<3

roebe99 roebe99 6 years ago

Ahh roebe I remember the time you asked me how to get enforcer. I gave you some tips and 1 month later you got it! :) thanks for everything :)

DarthCrush 6 years ago

oh w0w Darthiboii... The old times xD! Thanks for everything! :)

Users Online (0):

Shortlink: https://kpvp.in/topic_533

Tweet