kPvP is closing click here for info

akinator127 akinator127 6 years ago

I joined kPvP right at the release, when it was just a 1v1 arena made with redstone, and there were only a few players playing the server. It then became more over time, I still remember always playing at /warp mountain with DarthCrush and Jackrg123 in late 2012, it was so much fun. I began to play the server more and more and in early 2013, the Enforcer rank was created and grubby23, Jackrg123 and myself became the first three Enforcers. Over time there began to be a lot more Enforcers, and it got a bit out of hand so all but three (being Deadly, Muncher and orlando) were demoted, at which point I played for a bit longer, then when LightPvP came out I began to play it, and ranked up to Head Admin there. I quit in October 2013 because of the lack of organisation, and returned to kPvP as my prime server.

After about a week of returning to kPvP I spoke to Kyle who told me I should apply for Mod. I did, and in a matter of hours I got Mod straight away somehow. I then started to get more involved, opening the kPvP HRC and doing some other things here and there. A few months later I got Mod+, and I was really thrilled about that as well. That brings us to now, the end of kPvP. It's been a heck of a ride and I wish Kyle, Cake, alexmack and njb the best of luck with their new server.

I'd like to recognise some people for their presence while kPvP was running:

NikTW
Sheeaper
xPandaPvP
Kyuhl
DarthCrush
Jackrg123
Unknown_Cookie
Robin_DD_J
jon_boiiii
kyle_boiiii
colsh25
ShaddyPvP
Plastikpeppi1
DeadlySplinter
CheeseKid2
98DF98
TheUnderCoverDj
MrLegendairyCow
Phoenix_Shreddie

(sorry if I forgot anyone)

Last but not least:

DomoPvP
AeroPvP
and CakePvP for your endless diligence towards the server .

Thanks guys!

Likes (6):

Kyuhl Kyuhl 6 years ago

Good luck with everything, Akin, I'm sure you'll be successful in the future.

You'll be missed by me, you were an extremely important staff member who helped with a lot, we appreciate all of the work you did for kPvP.

CheeseKid2 CheeseKid2 6 years ago

Thank you for all of your work Akin!
I remember getting Mod and forgetting all the commands Cake, Kyuhl and Nik told me and I was too embarrassed to ask again, so you moved me into your room and gave me all of the commands :)

xPandaPvP xPandaPvP 6 years ago

;D ^o^

TheUnderCoverDj TheUnderCoverDj 6 years ago

Akin thanks for everything u have done for the server and all those times we would go on osu and even though I was absolute shit u were the one that was patient. Thanks akin, I'm sure I will talk to u In the near future. 

Likes (1):

98DF98 98DF98 6 years ago

Thanks for everything you've done. You always helped out :) 

I hope to hear from you in the future ! 

Cya ;) 

MrLegendairyCow MrLegendairyCow 6 years ago

Thanks akin 

colsh25 colsh25 6 years ago

Thanks for recognising me :,) it means a lot. Bye akin

Aeenath Aeenath 6 years ago

Nu pls ily D;♡

Zeektheslayer Zeektheslayer 6 years ago

What will the new server ip be?

Users Online (0):

Shortlink: https://kpvp.in/topic_526