kPvP is closing click here for info

njb_said njb_said 6 years ago

Hi, if you didn't know kPvP is closing.

There's a few reasons for this explained in aero, domo and cake's post so I won't bore you to tears with all that. I'll just say: thank you to everyone who has supported kPvP. I want to thank a few people:

Cake, he doesn't know this but he helped me code a lot and he inspired me to become a coder. I knew a bit before I met him but not a lot.

Domo, he is a chill skid. Cool guy very friendly bad pvper (muwhahaha)

Aero, very PHP. A another chill skid. (there's a lot of these here..)

Kyle, he is a preck. Jokes I love him too

Shabuwa, for the murica-ness. I know you've been through a lot <3

NikTW, bless him he wanted whipper kit made but we just wouldn't do it.

The 90000 and something other players who have joined the servers in the past. I can't name everyone but you are all awesome. <3

There are at least 10 more people that I would like to thank but don't want to do it publicly. You know who you are :)

Bit of a small post but I am still tired from my plane ride home last night

Good luck to everyone in the future and keep doing what you're doing

Bye :(

For those interested: Me, cake and kyuhl will be doing a new project very soon. (info at pvp.kiwi)

Likes (5):

speakmm speakmm 6 years ago

:(

roebe99 roebe99 6 years ago

Hello dear kPvP Guys... 

...I write this on my iPhone cause I'm not allowed to get on my PC now. 

Just... I'd like to thank you guys all... It was a great time with you guys. A Server which makes me happy playing on it. I can understand the reasons... I'm pretty sad now seeing kPvP get closed :/. Well, there's a positive thing, you guys are planing a new thing. I'm sure it'll be super cool and I'm looking forward. However, I'd also like to say Thank you to everyone who support KingsPvP. Thank you for this great & funny time. It was awesome! KingsPvP won't be forgetten for me and I hope I'm not alone. Thanks for everything and Thanks for reading a last time on the kKits Forums.

~roebe99

Likes (1):

Aeenath Aeenath 6 years ago

See ya man! I hope we can talk on skype some more, I don't want to lost the contact with you!

Likes (1):

jiveturkeey jiveturkeey 6 years ago

cya najahbuh :( i cri

98DF98 98DF98 6 years ago

I can't say that I knew you. I think I've spoken to you once...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see how your server will end up ;) 

Until then, "See you later !" :) 

Plastikpeppi1 Plastikpeppi1 6 years ago

cya big boi :c

TheUnderCoverDj TheUnderCoverDj 6 years ago

Bye njb even though I was banned By u in the past. I still loved talking to u in ts even though u didn't talk much when I was around.

Likes (1):

Users Online (0):

Shortlink: https://kpvp.in/topic_499

Tweet