kPvP is closing click here for info

Aeroo Aeroo 6 years ago

Hey all,

I know this may come as a shock to you all, but under the given circumstances we as a team decided that it would be best to inform you of some highly impacting changes happening in the near future. Unfortunately, we've had to make the decision to shut down kPvP Servers.

We've had some good times, some bad times, but mostly really awesome times with all of you on the servers; testing new gamemodes, playing with you and pretty much just having a great time running the server and having you all play on it.

Deciding to close has been a really hard decision for us all. Taking the new EULA enforcement into account, we've had to make the assumption that keeping the server up wouldn't be viable as we know you guys won't want to donate without receiving the cool perks we offer. I know you may say "We'd donate to keep the server up!", maybe, but we wouldn't receive nearly enough money every month to keep the servers running as we do now.

I'd like to thank a few people for making this one of the best experiences of my life:

• Domo; you've been one of the best people to work with I could ask for. You've stuck with us through all the good times, the bad times and every other time when we needed you. You're an amazing friend. :)
  • Cake; I don't even know where to start. You've also stuck with us when we really needed you. Fixing any problems, communicating with the players and just being an overall awesome guy.
Also a massive thanks to: Kyuhl, njb_said, Shabuwa, Fluxar, our moderating and enforcer team, and everyone else who's helped us along the way. We could not have got as far as we have without your time, effort and utter dedication.

Right now, we're not completely up for selling our domains, but if you have a serious offer, hit me up: [email protected]

Thanks for everything. It means the world to me.
Aero

P.s. we're keeping the server up until our server expires, which is "within 15 days" according to our host.

Likes (4):

Aeenath Aeenath 6 years ago

Wait wat

speakmm speakmm 6 years ago

Fuck. :(

Thanks so much for your efforts and always positive attitude to making sure kPvP was the best.

Good luck with whatever you guys go on to do next.

njb_said njb_said 6 years ago

Bye everyone :(

akinator127 akinator127 6 years ago

Thanks guys so much for working so hard towards the server right towards the end. 

Good luck with whatever you want to do in the future.

:(

emiliasandstrom emiliasandstrom 6 years ago

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TheBigShil TheBigShil 6 years ago

RIP kits.pw

Thanks to all of you for making my time on minecraft so special.

Likes (3):

InfamousPvP InfamousPvP 6 years ago

:'((((

roebe99 roebe99 6 years ago

Thanks man! <3 I look forward to the new Project!

Kieran_Kyle Kieran_Kyle 6 years ago

GoodBye <3

Users Online (0):

Shortlink: https://kpvp.in/topic_496

Tweet