kPvP is closing click here for info

ShadowHitter ShadowHitter 6 years ago

i got tempbanned for 9 mins for ffaing I DIDN'T FFA AND I EVEN GOT KICKED FOR FFA I HIT THIS GUY WITH A SOUP HE HITS ME BACK IT KICKS ME AND AGAIN IT HAPPEND TO ME 30 FUCKING TIMES i spend a lot of time on this server, infact i like it so much i report hackers 

Aeenath Aeenath 6 years ago

It's only 10 minutes; however, the Enforcer should've known the situation before taking care of it. I am not sure about this, as I wasn't right there when it happened but after getting temporarily banned you should have messaged in any Enforcer that was on at that moment and asked him about what happened and explained him the situation. 

In fact, If you hit him/her with a soup multiple times, it's soup slap (ss) & it's also punishable. 

CheeseKid2 CheeseKid2 6 years ago

First of all I'd appreciate it if you could keep calm as swearing and getting angry won't get us anywhere. So basically if you weren't ffa'ing, the enforcers wouldn't have kicked you. It must have looked like you were ffa'ing or you were indeed ffa'ing. Also what is done is done, you were tempbanned and there is little we can do now (as you have served your tempban) other than talk to the enforcer who kicked you and ask if they remember the situation.

Users Online (0):

Shortlink: https://kpvp.in/topic_472

Tweet