kPvP is closing click here for info

roebe99 roebe99 6 years ago

Im just going to copy this from the old forums so dont hate y0.

Hi, my name is deadly. I am black...

In all seriousness, my name is amir and im prodominantly from st.lucia . When i was 6, i left england to go and live with my nan and granddad in st.lucia because the educational system is way better. I went to a private school where we werent allowed to say shut up so i also learned some disciplinarian skills. Down there i learned to love martial arts, starting off with tai kwon do and later on starting karate (shotokun for anybody who wonders). I managed to reach my black belt in tai kwon do at 11 after skipping a few belts but i only got to orange belt in karate as it was extremely boring. I stopped at 12 after coming back to england at 9 and getting bored of the sport. This is where i took up a number of different sports. 
Firste after remembering how much i loved football as a child, i tried that. I was shit so i quit. I then moved on to table tennis at 12 i did that for around 6 months. I got quite good at it, placing 23rd in england and picking up a sponsorship on the way (by dunlop). I then quit after trying basketball for the first time as inwas naturally good at it and found my sport. 

I played for two teams, 1 being my club (brent ballers) and 2 being my school (lol no). About a month ago from now, i managed to impress a scoutat one of my club games, dropping 33 points within 3 quarters. Little did i know that he was the coach of the best national team in our league.
With 26 wins in a row, he offered me a spoton the team. I almost pissed myself.

I now play in two positions, centre/big, and point guard. He makes me play centre because of my height and strength but i also play point because of my handles and strength. Not that fast though.

Tl;dr im black

DeadlySplinter 6 years ago

You're shit so you quit, OP pls nerf. Still interesting that you're black m9! 

CheeseKid2 CheeseKid2 6 years ago

Hi, my name is Joe. I've been playing kPvP for way longer than my profile suggests (Joined ≅1st January 2014). I'm not exactly sure at which point, but way back when the first hardcore server was released. I am the newest moderator as of now (8/5/14) and a former Hive moderator. I enjoy eating pancakes (kyles) for breakfast and stellas for tea (cakes).

willfinishaftermyshower

speakmm 6 years ago

Dat 1 month shower

Likes (1):

HavocNades HavocNades 6 years ago

*ahem* here to necro

Hello kpvp.

My username is HavocNades, I'm 14 and live in the Pacific Northwest of the USA.

I'm a decent tennis player, chess player, and speedcuber.

All of this still does not change the fact that I am a scrub at mc-hg (my stats are terrible).

This does not seem to match with my kpvp profile, as it is much better.

I've been soup pvping for about a year, and I've only started being active on kPvP for the last two weeks or so.

However, it's been a fun time, and it is now my main kit server I play on.

Hope to kill *ahem* meet some of you on the server soon.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQBHP-OEzC4xCoOFGjuVMug

Likes (1):

nayfhez nayfhez 6 years ago

Hi,

My name is Miguel, and im from Portugal, EU. I'm 15 years old.

You might have seen me in the kpvp server cause i spend 2h+ per day on there, cause im currently in summer time. I only play servers with pvp/soup like kpvp, hardcore games, mcteams and mcdreamz. When im not playing minecraft i play fps games like cs:go, COD BO2 and MW3. I also like to play OSU! but im a noob at it xD.

I dont know how i found kpvp but now i love playing there.

I love surfing and skating, i also like playing footbal. 

I have one cat, one turtle and and two fish.

Thanks for spending your time reading this introducion =D

-Nayfhez 

Likes (1):

Kieran_Kyle Kieran_Kyle 6 years ago

2 months late but oh well.

Hey, I'm Kieran_Kyle my irl name is obviously Kieran. Anyways I've been playing kpvp for about 7 months. I didn't find kpvp through TheKingsPvP's youtube channel. Someone just mentioned the server ip, That's when I joined for my first time. And right now i'm currently king rank on the servers.

roebe99 roebe99 6 years ago

`ello, my Name is roebe99/Robin                                                                                                                                                    07/25/14

About Minecraft:

I`m playing Minecraft for about 3 Years now and I really enjoy playing it! I joined KingsPvP like 1 1/2 Years ago. Before I played on Kings I didn`t even know about Servers, lol. So I just clicked on Multiplayer and joined some Servers like Potion PvP & Build Servers. Before I found the Servers I was playing in the singlleplayer mode. Of course I wasn`t building cause that would be super boring, no... I downloaded Minecraft for building with Redstone. I found that pretty interesting to build with Commandblocks etc.. If you wanna to know a lot about Redstone you should take a look at this to Channels:

-> https://www.youtube.com/user/MinecraftExpertDE It`s a German Youtuber!

-> https://www.youtube.com/user/Sethbling It`s a English Youtuber!

Im an Enforcer now on Kings for about 4 Month now and I enjoy being a Staff Member.

About my life:

So this Topic will be really short cause I don`t wanna to combinine my reallife and MC that much. So as I said, Im Robin, 14 Years old. I have a brother & he`s 18. I`m living with my parents and my brother in Switzerland. I`m playing Floorball for about 6 Years now and I`m the capitan of my Team. I also like to Play football with my friends. ^^

Sorry for posting on an old Forum Thread but I found this Thread pretty interesting, so I hope I can get some more followers introducing theirself!

-Roebe

Likes (1):

Aeenath Aeenath 6 years ago

`ello, my Name is roebe99/Robin                                                                                                                                                    07/25/14

About Minecraft:

I`m playing Minecraft for about 3 Years now and I really enjoy playing it! I joined KingsPvP like 1 1/2 Years ago. Before I played on Kings I didn`t even know about Servers, lol. So I just clicked on Multiplayer and joined some Servers like Potion PvP & Build Servers. Before I found the Servers I was playing in the singlleplayer mode. Of course I wasn`t building cause that would be super boring, no... I downloaded Minecraft for building with Redstone. I found that pretty interesting to build with Commandblocks etc.. If you wanna to know a lot about Redstone you should take a look at this to Channels:

-> https://www.youtube.com/user/MinecraftExpertDE It`s a German Youtuber!

-> https://www.youtube.com/user/Sethbling It`s a English Youtuber!

Im an Enforcer now on Kings for about 4 Month now and I enjoy being a Staff Member.

About my life:

So this Topic will be really short cause I don`t wanna to combinine my reallife and MC that much. So as I said, Im Robin, 14 Years old. I have a brother & he`s 18. I`m living with my parents and my brother in Switzerland. I`m playing Floorball for about 6 Years now and I`m the capitan of my Team. I also like to Play football with my friends. ^^

Sorry for posting on an old Forum Thread but I found this Thread pretty interesting, so I hope I can get some more followers introducing theirself!

-Roebe

roebe99 6 years ago

I don't think it really matters if it's an old thread as long as you introduce yourself. 

Nice story though! ^-^ 

Users Online (0):

Shortlink: https://kpvp.in/topic_56

Tweet